Friday, August 22, 2008

August 18th

Finally, at the White Wyvern Inn!

I am happy to be here but I need a bed desperately. Dorian makes all the arrangements and I head up to find a bed. My body aches all over. I fall asleep before my head hits the pillows.

Horatio wakes me as he is getting dressed. Its about 4:00 in the afternoon now. Horatio is headed out for a tour of Hobbly. The only touring I am doing today is to go see the local healer and then back to bed.

The next day I wake up and feel great!! My body feels like new and I am off to see the town I have so been longer to return to. My first stop is to visit Elissa a fellow Elf. She seems please to see me and I tell her about all of our adventures. I leave out the part about sprouting wings. I dont want everyone to know I was once touched by chaos. But then who isnt in todays world. Chaos is everywhere. After a few hours, I excuse myself.

Next stop is the Arena. I need to check things out. See how room I have to fight. With pie week coming up next week, I want to enter the fighting championships. So I need to make myself familiar with my surrounds for battle. I teach Horatio a few moves and then we leave.

Back at the Inn, Lord Dorain is in the common room. He looks ridiculous in his make-up and false character of the Great Lord Dorain. But then I guess he wants to look like an idiot. He is definitely getting lots of eye rolls and snickers from me and the rest of the towns folk.

I do manage to get started on my secret mission as well.

All I can think about is pie. And fighting.


No comments: